How to Apply
Ready to Lead training seminars are offered twice a year, Fall and Spring. You may apply at any time. Application forms are reviewed by the leadership team and the accepted applicants are notified within two weeks of application. There is no cost associated with the application process or for attending the seminar.
The seminars are offered in the city of Rochester with the dates and location announced prior to first session starting.
Criteria for Participation
- Resident of Southeast Minnesota
- Desire to serve on a board, commission, committee, or task group of a nonprofit, school, governmental entity, faith community, or other similar opportunities in the next two years
- Ability to attend all four scheduled training sessions
- A member of a group which is under-represented in community leadership
- Complete and submit this Participant Information form (see application in sidebar)
All application forms should be completely filled out and returned to the address below;
Family Service Rochester,
1110 6th St NW Rochester, MN 55901